Location - SUNSHINE BEACH, NOOSA
Enjoy Noosa holiday accommodation at its very best at Andari Holiday Apartments in Sunshine Beach.
Sunshine Beach is true hidden gem; a small and unique village with stunning views and boasts a selection of world class eateries and friendly bars. We have a beautiful and quiet beach, yet are only 5 minutes away from the bustle and glamour of the famous Hastings Street in Noosa Heads.
Enjoy surfing, fine dining and all the delights of the Sunshine Coast and Noosa, from the secret tropical paradise of Sunshine Beach
Sunshine Beach, Noosa – Holidaying at its best
- Enjoy architectural elegance at Andari Holiday Apartments in our fully self-contained townhouses with panoramic ocean views
- Stay on the beach – we are located just over the road from Sunshine Beach’s main access point!
- Relax amongst golden sand dunes on Sunshine Beach, the North headland point of 15kms of beach. Perfection for uncrowded surfing and long beach walks!
- Mix with the locals at Sunshine Beach village, you’ll be just around the corner from award winning eateries, bars and shopping.
- Drop in for a refreshing drink or meal at the new Sunshine Beach Surf Club, located on the beachfront at the end of our street.
- Explore Noosa National Park’s breathtaking native bushland, world class surf breaks and rainforest walks, past secluded beaches and lookouts, on the world famous Noosa National Park Coastal Track.
- Visit Hastings Street and Main Beach in Noosa Heads by car in just 5 minutes, or via Noosa National Park by foot in 90 minutes
- Access Sunshine Beach in just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport, or 95 minutes from Brisbane Airport and CBD
Sunshine Beach is located a few minutes drive south of Noosa’s famous Hastings Street on the Sunshine Coast (Qld).
Located at the northern end of 15kms of golden sands and just south of Noosa National Park which offers a series of walking tracks and a chance to explore tranquil rainforest, sheltered beaches and coves.
Just a short stroll up from the beach is the unique laid back village with its shops, cafes and excellent restaurants. Boutique shopping, convenience store and alfresco dining is all within a 1 minute walk from our apartments.
Down the road and set on a hill overlooking the ocean, is the newly renovated Sunshine Beach Surf Club. Its terrace is the ideal place to laze away a sunny afternoon – overlooking the east facing surfing beach, which is patrolled daily and is loved by both residents and visitors alike.
From the beach, whales and dolphins can often be spotted frolicking in the ocean. For those eager to surf, you may find yourself sharing a wave with a turtle!
Getting to Sunshine Beach
Sunshine Coast Airport at Maroochydore, approximately 30 minutes from Sunshine Beach, has direct flights to and from most Australian capital cities.
Brisbane airport is the domestic and international gateway to Queensland with over 200 flights daily. Direct air connections from Brisbane Airport are also available to the Sunshine Coast Airport.
There are regular shuttle bus services from the Airport, that can take you to Andari Holiday Apartments.